The Selinus University Business School, based on the founding principles of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 26, believes that higher education is an inalienable human right. The SBS aspires to be recognized as a private, independent, liberal institution of higher education because of the seriousness of its management work, especially in the executive field.
We strive to provide entrepreneurs, managers and professionals with the inspiring excellence of a private institution, combined with the stimulating advantage of an intercultural environment.
Our professional experience validation programs are in line with international A.P.E.L (Accreditation Prior Experiential Learning) standards. We subject our work to a continuous process of self-evaluation and self-improvement through internal and external quality validation. With our staff we emphasize qualities such as innovation, flexibility and a continuous sense of advancement.
Selinus University is internationally recognized for its contribution to corporate and managerial professional training, serves an already specialized and culturally diverse student body and, among its students, supports academic advancement and personal growth. Our mission is achieved through the rigorous evaluation of candidates' professional experience in the executive field towards academic recognition.
That's why we work at Executive Corporate:
- To offer study programs that recognize the professional experience, skills, leadership, innovation, of highly competitive and career-oriented people who wish to certify their managerial skills with an international degree.
- Offer our adult students validation programs to obtain the three most prestigious academic titles in Business Administration: BBA, MBA, DBA. Maintain excellent standards in our international student assessment programs.
- To welcome entrepreneurs, managers, qualified professionals from all backgrounds, races, nationalities and religions who wish to pursue an academic career in the perspective of the international right to study.
- Confirm to students, through assessment tests, their analytical, conceptual, quantitative and interpersonal skills so that they can use them profitably in the world of work. At the same time, provide the opportunity to develop specific academic skills according to one's interests and talents.
- Develop an understanding of intercultural management, global leadership and business ethics among adult students.