DOCTOR OF EXCELLENCE HC
A Recognition of professional and cultural Excellence
The title of Doctor of Excellence or Eccellentia Doctor in Latin, is a recognition of professional and intellectual excellence that indicates the social, human and civil value of professionals, entrepreneurs, teachers, writers, journalists, scientists, highly qualified managers. People who have achieved personal excellence in their fields and who are a motivating example for the community in which they live.
The title Doctor of Excellence HC recognizes the professional and intellectual excellence of a person and confirms the important civil and intellectual role played in the social, cultural and professional field.
The Doctor of Excellence is not an academic qualification, therefore, does not require the academic requirements normally required for the achievement of a university doctorate. Essentially the Doctor of Excellence, being a recognition obtained for cultural, civil or social merits, can be considered as an honorary degree.
The recipients of a Doctor of Excellence can, if they wish, adopt the title of Doctor HC, expressed however in the original form as it is issued in the diploma. In Europe, but also in the USA, in Australia and in other countries of the world it is possible to use the title provided it is shown in the original with the indication that it is an honorary degree, for example:
Dr. Albert Evans, D. On. Ex.
Dr. Albert Evans, Doctor of Excellence (H.C.)
Dr. Albert Evans, Doctor of Excellence (Honoris Causa)
The admissibility to the Doctor of Excellence degree is evaluated by the Selinus University of Sciences and Literature, through a system of recognition of credits, professional, cultural, civil and social, taken from the candidate's curriculum vitae. To be admitted you must be at least 35 years old and get 75 Credits according to the compliance expected in these cases.
The breakdown for scoring credits is based on the interpretation of the candidate's CV. It evaluates the age, professional experience, career years, leadership, training, education, any published books, awards and awards, other professional achievements, diploma, degree, other doctorates, licenses and certifications, positions social and professional, belonging to associations, cultural, voluntary, etc. As an example the age is evaluated for the years divided 2. A degree 15 Credits. A book published 5 credits, membership associations 5 Credits etc.
What you need to do to get the “Doctor of Excellence” Degree
- Send your detailed CV to the SUSL secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org asking for an evaluation for the Doctorate of Excellence.
- Selinus University will process the credits of your CV and you will decide on your eligibility. If your profile is eligible, the secretariat will send you the application to complete and return with the required documents. The cost of secretarial fee is 960 euros, payable also in three consecutive monthly installments.
- Once the transfer fee (or first installment) has been paid, the documents will be read to be processed for the issue of the title that will take place within 4/6 weeks.
- The Doctor of Excellence Title can not be awarded before the full balance of the conferment costs.
- The title of Doctor of Excellence Award, chosen by the candidate, is awarded in the form of two diplomas: o Doctor of Excellence (English version) or Eccellentia Doctor (Latin version).
For more information on the transfer procedure, contact the Selinus University and literature office: email@example.com